Wirebound crates and boxes are strong, rugged, and versatile. Wirebounds can be designed for a single product or bulk loads of over one ton. Wirebounds provide durable, easy to assemble packaging at a great price. Wirebounds are built to take abuse.
They look rugged because they are rugged…strong enough to withstand your most demanding applications.
Wisconsin Box’s wirebounds, crates, pallet boxes and other custom solutions can be designed for almost any product or application. Rest assured that your product is well protected on its way to your customer.
At Wisconsin Box our specialty for over 100 years has been to safeguard your product.
Wooden wirebound containers consistently outperform triwall corrugated containers. In standard warehouse atmospheric conditions, wirebound pallet boxes carry 60% higher stacking loads than tri-walls. When subjected to high humidity and temperature conditions, triwall containers lose an additional 45% of their stacking strength. When subjected to rain, they lose 85% of their original stacking strength
Wirebounds are 8.5 times stronger than triwall when wet. This allows you to store wirebounds outside, thereby freeing up valuable plant and warehouse floor space.
Wisconsin Box Co. offers the following diverse types of wirebound packaging:
• Custom designed industrial wirebound boxes, crates and pallet containers
• Military and government wirebound containers, fabricated in accordance to the following popular specs:
• PPP-B-585 • PPP-B-587 • Mil-B-46506
• Standard “off the shelf” pallet boxes which can be purchased in small quantities – up to full truckload amounts to satisfy your immediate shipping requirements
• Collapsible and reusable nylon corner pallet boxes
• Nursery crates in 3-8 shelf variations
• Cranberry bins
• Warehouse boxes and bins with gate access for parts storage and stock selection
Wisconsin Box Company’s Sales Consultants can be reached toll-free M-F 9am-5pm E.S.T. to provide you with high-quality, affordable product solutions based on your specific requirements.
You may also e-mail or fax us drawings of desired dimensions & specifications.
Let us custom build and ship a FREE product sample to you today!
Wisconsin Box Company’s multiple locations assure you prompt delivery, reduced freight costs and expedited lead times.
Our large heated warehouse affords our customers inside storage of finished crates ready for shipment to you on a “just in time” basis.
Our crates can be shipped on either van trailers for end-unloading, or on flatbed trailers for side-unloading.
Click here for Wirebound Crate Assembly instructions.